Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!
There is so much to be thankful for. As this year 2009 comes to an end I think of the many trials that have been endured and I'm grateful to have learned more about myself. In March I lost my oldest sister very quickly.I think of her daily. We never know that last time we will have on this earth together so we must enjoy each other while we can. Love you Lisa.
Then I had some health issues that put me in the hospital, and thank goodness for a wonderful family and husband who was there everyday so I didn't go insane sitting in a hospital bed. I have to put a special thanks out to Stacy who went above and beyond a sister's duty. You know what you did.
Then we lost Jason's Grandma this year but are so grateful we had the winter with her in Arizona. A week later Jason's Dad had a heart attack and that made us step back and think, if a healthy man like him can have issues the rest of us better be on top of our game.
Back to my first thought we never know when today will be the last day for us here. Let's live it to the fullest. I've considered this year my hell year but then again it's been a year to say i'm thankful to still be here and thankful for my health and especially thankful for my loving husband, Jason, who is my best friend.

No comments: